- The PACIS 2022 Conference schedule is now available via the Event Hub. Please visit https://connect-v3.jujama.com/PACIS-2022. You can also access the Event Hub on a mobile device by downloading it from the app store: iPhone – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ais-conferences/id1621717166 and Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jujama.com.AIS_Conferences.
- You must first register for PACIS 2022 (https://pacis2022.aisconferences.org/registration/) to access the conference app.
- The PACIS 2022 Event Hub has all the important information you will need for the event, and features to enhance your event experience. We encourage all attendees to download and access the Event Hub prior to attend the conference. Any updates, changes and alerts will be communicated via the Event Hub only!
- The PACIS 2022 app features a unique meeting link for every session throughout the conference. Simply click on the “Join Meeting” link under each session’s title or the link within each session description to join at the assigned time.
- Once you have registered, you will receive an email within 24 hours with the log-in information. Please look for an email titled “Welcome to PACIS 2022”. If you have not, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder and then, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Tutorial: Switching to Local Time Zone
All times listed in the PACIS 2022 Event Hub are in Taipei time (UTC+8). When you initially download the PACIS 2022 Event Hub, you will receive an alert to display the agenda in your local time zone. If you do not receive this alert, you can change the agenda to your local time zone by following these steps:
- Login to the app here: https://connect-v3.jujama.com/PACIS-2022.