Information Systems Research (ISR) unprecedently provides authors who are interested in submitting to ISR the opportunity to obtain feedback from its editors and interact with the editors through a TED talk style presentation on July 9, immediately following the conference.
Download link: ISR Workshop Program
July 9, 09:30am-01:00pm Taipei Time (09:30pm July 8 to 01:00am July 9 US Eastern Time)
The workshop will proceed as follows:
- The Editor-in-Chief Alok Gupta, along with three Senior Editors and four Associate Editors will participate in the workshop.
- Interested authors should submit their papers or research notes by May 7 to https://new.precisionconference.com/submissions following the ISR format.
- The editors will provide feedback by June 15. The papers that are not invited back will receive brief feedback. ISR will invite 8-10 papers for “revision” and a “10-minute” TED talk style presentation in the conference. The presentation should introduce the paper and its findings in 5-6 minutes and spend 4-5 minutes on feedback they received and what they did to respond.
- Editors will provide further feedback in 10 minutes or so after the presentation to potentially make the paper appropriate for submission to ISR if possible.
- Three of the Editors will then share an example of the journey of one of their papers through ISR or another major journal.
The workshop is free to attend but invited authors must register for the conference and for the workshop.
Submission Deadline: May 7, 2022
Invitation Notification: Before June 15, 2022
ISR Author Workshop Date: July 9, 2022