PACIS 2022 CfP – Technology, Research, Education, and Opinion (TREO) Talks Sessions (Deadline May 7, 2022)
TREO (Technology, Research, Education, and Opinion) Talks provide speakers and the audience to present new and exciting research ideas, education innovations, tools & data & methods, or opinions related to any area of information systems, the information systems research community, or information technology.
The goal of TREO Talks is to create a forum to stimulate debate, generate new insights, and promote new collaborations.
TREO Talk submissions will be a one (1) page abstract that will be editorially reviewed to ensure that they are related to IS, appropriate in nature, and of sufficient quality. Please use the TREO paper template to prepare for your submissions. Accepted TREO Talks abstracts will be presented at a TREO Talks session at PACIS2022. At least one of the authors must register for PACIS 2022.TREO Talks (including any material that the presenter would like to share) will be published in the AIS e-Library TREO Talks section. This will allow engagement with the material beyond the presentation at the conference.
Topics that might be appropriate for TREO Talks:
- A position or idea that you would like to advocate for the benefit of the IS community
- A research idea that you are contemplating, but have not started yet
- A research idea that you are developing and would like to receive feedback on
- A research idea that you would like to invite collaborators to join you
- A cutting-edge research topic that you would like to receive feedback on
- A teaching tip for an IS/IT class
- An innovative teaching idea for an IS/IT class
- An idea regarding a new or innovative class for an IS/IT curriculum
- Innovative things that you are doing in your IS/IT class
- An opinion on an issue facing the IS field (e.g., journals, promotion), or any aspect of IS/IT
- A new tool or dataset that you want to share with the IS community
Submissions will be considered for the “Editors’ Choice” award based on the content (e.g., originality, potential impact, and contribution) and communication (e.g., clarity and engagement). The audience will be invited to nominate presentations for the “People’s Choice” awards. “Editors’ Choice” and “People’s Choice” awarded abstracts will be highlighted in the conference proceeding.
Submit accepted video presentation by June 7 to https://ftpsite.aisnet.org/pacis-2022-treo-video-upload/.
Deadline for TREO Talk submission: May 7, 2022, 11:59 pm Taipei Time (11:59 am US Eastern Time)
Authors are notified of TREO Talks submission decision: Before June 1, 2022
For any questions related to TREO Talks, please get in touch with co-chairs:
Yi-Te Chiu at: email@example.com
Wei-Lun Chang at: firstname.lastname@example.org